How to configure One Step Prompt for HTTPS enabled websites?Last Updated: June 20, 2018
One Step Prompt is the best way to increase opt-in rates of your websites. This allows your users to subscribe to push notifications in a single click. No more popups! But, it is available on HTTPS-enabled websites only.
To change your website’s opt-in type to One Step opt in, follow the instructions
1. Login to your Engagespot Dashboard -> Website Settings -> Customize
` 2. Choose Opt-In type as Native (HTTPS)
3. After selecting that option, a download link will be available. Click the link to download a zip file which contains 2 files upon extracting engagespotWorker.js and manifest.json
4. Don’t forget to click the SAVE button after choosing the Native 1 Step option from dashboard
5. Copy these two files and place it in the root directory of your website.
6. Ensure that the files are accessible by checking the URL – https://yourdomain.com/engagespotWorker.js
Done. You have enabled One Step prompt on your website.