How to install Engagespot on WordPress blog?Last Updated: June 05, 2018
Installing Engagespot on a WordPress blog is pretty simple.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard
2. Choose Plugins -> Add New from the side menu3. Search for Engagespot
4. Click Install Now button
5. Then Click Activate button
6. After activating, you would be able to see a new menu in your sidebar. Engagespot. Click that to open Engagespot settings.
7. In the Engagespot Settings page, you have to enter your Site Key and API Key. You can find this value from the Website Settings area on your Engagespot Dashboard.
- How to change the position and style of bell icon?