How to send your first notification ?Last Updated: August 09, 2018
You can create new notifications from the Notifications page.
Step-1: Design Notification
- Notification name: is the logical name used to easily identify notification from the campaigns page.
- Title: is the title (1) that appears at the top of notification. Max 50 characters. Required field. You can also include smileys in the title to create interactive notifications.
- Message: the notification body (2). Max 100 characters. Required field. You can also include smileys in the message body to create interactive notifications.
- URL: on click event, the notification will route to the URL (3) specified. Max 50 chars. Required field.
- Icon: here you can upload images to set the icon (4) of the notification.
- Banner image: upload images to set the banner images. Optional field. Supported by chrome and firefox only.
Step-2: Choose subscribers
The next step is to choose the subscribers.
(i) Send to all
You can send the notification to all your subscribers.
So if a user performs Purchased event within 7 days after seeing the notification you sent, then it will be considered as a conversion.
Now review and send the notification created to the subscribers. The active subscriber count will be listed. Click confirm to proceed.
Congratulations! Now you have sent your first notification from Engagespot notification service.